A complete turn key service within agreed specification for bespoke timber garden rooms.
- Prepare CAD drawings and design all required aspects such as an electrical plan. Prepared on receipt of order and deposit for timber garden room.
- Prepare base to suit required timber garden building design.
- Supply and fit.
- Unload and horizontally distribute building components.
- Install on base.
- First fix electrics
- Second fix electrics separately if the building is insulate.
- Remove waste.
- Private Individual Payment Terms: Private Individuals covered by CPA (Consumer Protection Association) 25% deposit with order, 25% prior to manufacture and balance 7 days prior to delivery. See the CPA leaflet for details https://www.lomaxwood.co.uk/media/12246/guarantee-your-home-improvements-with-di.pdf
- B2B Payment Terms: 50% deposit with order and balance 7 days prior to delivery.
- Available to Essex customers and surrounding counties if feasible.